This work by Jao Romero is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Why Piracy is Good and Copyright Evil or Why I’d Rather be a Starving Writer than be a Rich A-hole Like Harlan Ellison
- Because some random comments on the web are too precious to be allowed to be lost buried under the din of the crowd
- Financial freedom is when the world becomes a moneyless society
- Miseducation and true educational revolution (read if you are interested in revamping education in our country)
- Self-regulating greed, SC authority, and PNOY wasting PEOPLE POWER
Monthly Archives: September 2010
he Supreme Court does not realize that it has NO POWER AT ALL from which it can draw it’s authority when a constitutional crisis occurs except for the moral authority it possesses which only the people can confer. The Supreme Court loses that, it becomes nothing but a court composed of 15 asses possessing no authority people will follow. It doesn’t even have the might of arms to enforce its decisions. Continue reading